How I became an anime lover???

THE PROMISED NEVERLAND

First of all, this is just a personal experience and i don't want to start any debate over anime and cartoon because the perspective may differ from people to people.

Basically, as a Bangladeshi,anime is not much part of recreation in our culture.Though anime is mostly not for the children,so we don't basically grow up watching anime.And when you become grown up and start to watch anime then the most hard part is to be mocked by friends (probably only in our country) because they think that you are a grown-up and still watching cartoon lol.

I was also the same at first.I thought that anime would be just like cartoon. They will be like "Tom and Jerry" and we will only laugh.But this lockdown is the main reason why i started watching anime and got hooked into them.At the beginning of the lockdown,i mainly started watching tv serieses mostly, as i had nothing else more to do.After watching a few serieses one of my friend stultified me to watch my first anime.
DEATH NOTE
The very first anime I watched is death note.My friend told me that it is the best anime according to him and some rating sites. At first, I was mainly surprised by the animation. I didn't have that much of an idea about anime, I thought that everything would be cartoon. Like,but they were actually pretty insane and realistic.I know that everyone who watch anime have already seen death note,i think this anime is pretty much thrilling and kind of horror at the beginning but in the middle it becomes quite boring.As i was not that much into anime, i stopped watching death note just right in the middle.But after a few days i thought why not finish it. Though the music and the ending was quite good but i didn't like death note that much and i thought it would be my first and last anime. (You can also check this:The tale Of Autopass)

So, i didn't watch any anime for some time since Deathnote. But again my friend forced me to watch another anime named "The promised neverland".So I started to watch "The promised neverland" only beacuse it was only 12 episodes. But this is the anime why i got hooked into anime. This anime is about a bunch of kids who are being raised in a farm just to be eaten by demons. But somehow some of them learned it and they tries to break out from the farm with high security with a lot of other children. When i watched it,there were only 12 episodes aired that time and after watching it i was thinking,Why there is no more episode? Why is it finished?I was so impatient that I started to search on YouTube about what happens next though i didn't find any. Also I didn't know anything about manga that time. "The promised neverland" actually made me feel that anime is also good.

Actually the reason why i mainly like anime because every one of them unique plus the manga writers are so much talented and they know how to keep the audience always in darkness. After watching an episode you will surely get the urge for the next.Every episode is beyond your imagination and always blows up your mind.

So,after watching "The promised neverland" watched a lot more animes.Of them my personal favourites are "Fullmetal alchemist : brotherhood ","One piece "," Haikyuu", "Naruto".

And the more I watch the more I like them. So,if anyone likes to watch anime don't mock them or bully them, I personally recommend you to watch some animes.I know you will like them as they are actually good.(You can also like this:Big Freeze,Rip or Crunch:How will the universe end???)

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post